High Ropes Course
Challenge yourself on our multi-level ropes course. Traverse the elevated Cargo Net, cross a Swinging Log, and climb a Giant Ladder—it’s all part of an unforgettable way to learn teamwork!
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
The multi-level high ropes course has something for everyone, with over 30 obstacle challenges ranging from ground level to 35 feet high. No matter your skill level, you and your teammates will be challenged to step beyond your comfort zone in a safe and trusting environment. Alpine guides bring out Scripture and transfer lessons learned on the course to everyday applications.
Add to all this the beautiful forest setting of the High Ropes Course, and the result is one of the best adventures in faith and unity your church group, family, or youth group will ever have!
11 years old
March – November
A full day of High Ropes includes team building activities on the ground, instruction from experienced guides, two levels of high angle elements, picnic lunch, and Bible devotional time.
View full rate sheet
- Comfortable clothing – clothing which is too loose or baggy may be dangerous. Modest shorts (at least mid-thigh length) and t-shirts are appropriate.
- Layers of clothing such as a sweatshirt over a t-shirt are recommended for changing weather conditions.
- Wear comfortable hiking or athletic shoes with good tread. No open toed shoes, flip-flops, or Crocs.
- Those with long hair must wear their hair pulled back for safety.
- Safety strap for regular glasses. Inexpensive sunglasses with safety strap.
- Sunscreen is recommended.
All participants should bring any necessary medications with them (e.g., inhalers, required prescriptions, allergy medications, or epi-pen).