Partner together on a journey of challenging, problem-solving adventure!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Whether weaving through a giant spider web, balancing a hovercraft, or crossing a putrid peanut butter pit, your team will learn how to combine diverse abilities and work together to accomplish a goal. Experience the memory-making fun of outdoor activities that teach communication, cooperation, compassion, Christlikeness, trust, and leadership skills.
This is one of the best ways to facilitate Christian leadership training and team building with your missions team, youth group, or church staff.
8 years old
- Comfortable clothing – clothing which is too loose or baggy may be dangerous. Modest shorts (at least mid-thigh length) and t-shirts are appropriate.
- Layers of clothing such as a sweatshirt over a t-shirt are recommended for changing weather conditions.
- Wear comfortable hiking or athletic shoes with good tread. No open toed shoes, flip-flops, or Crocs.
- Those with long hair must wear their hair pulled back for safety.
- Safety strap for regular glasses. Inexpensive sunglasses with safety strap.
- Sunscreen is recommended.
All participants should bring any necessary medications with them (e.g. inhalers, required prescriptions, allergy medications, or epi-pen).