Qualifications and Application Process
- A potential SRT must be a camper during a Teen Camp week.
- During the camper’s week of camp, they can talk to their counselor and the Program Director about being an SRT.
- The Program Director will have an interview with interested campers and will give them an application to fill out during their week of camp.
- Once the camper returns home, they will also need a pastor reference from a pastor or youth leader.
- The camper will be notified of their acceptance at least 72 hours before the SRT Program begins.